1. I got some great advice from Trish Ryan, author of He Loves Me, He Loves me Not, a fantastic memoir I read earlier this year. Just write. Ignore the other voices. Find your voice. I am feeling GOOD.
2. Nothing equals happiness like a can of frosting and graham crackers. (Yes, E, my personal trainer, if you are reading this, I know I’m in for it.)
3. I still haven’t turned the heat on yet. Yesterday was my deadline. I have to wait until October 1. But yesterday it wasn’t that cold and today it’s not that cold. Except hubby got up in the night and put another blanket on the bed. I guess he’s cold. Hm, should probably just turn on the heat soon.
4. I love clean teeth. I had a great checkup with our new designer dentist. Wow. The office is amazing. They were so nice and cleaned my teeth so gently, I am in love. Nothing like a good dental cleaning. (I’m weird, yes.)
5. I need new music on my iPhone. Now that we’re tricked out to play iPods/iPhones in our car (new direct connect cord), I cannot drive to Enya. It makes me want to sleep! New music, the louder, the better, coming right up!